Saturday, June 4, 2011

okeyh I just don't get it..
hold on one sec..
what just i said before??
I still cannot remember the sentence..
the kind of love??
why becoz i'm NOW IN love??
wait till the end of the world..
hahha just kidding..
or really mean it??
na...hahaha still don't know about the future..
you know when we talk about future...
what it is really mean??
some kind of talk??
imagination?
fantacy like rapunzel,bawweng puteeehhh bawweng merrah(style dutch)
Don't know nothing about future
can anyone tell me how much As i get in PMR so after that i will be better..n after that i not studying becoz i know i will get
(you better say 9As right now)

okeyh lets continue to our discussion..
actually not discussion becoz i think i just speak to myself
love..
everything about love
Love To ALLAH,RASULULLAH
father,mother,sisters,all grand,uncle aunty,cousin,nephew,mak cik putu mayam,uncle jual karipap,letchumi jual nasi lemak and so on...better i said all my SEDARA ISLAM SELURUH DUNIA..
how about your tut...
what tut..
the tut....
don't you love anyone??
you want me to list it??
oh okey not that kind of anyone..
just "anyone"
anyone what??
"A...N..Y...O...N..E..."
okeyh that's mean "setiap satu"..
i love that kind of anyone...
just don't lie to yourself..
i lie to myself??
i see it..
okey cannot see it...
i want to tell you something...
my love is just for the person who donate his"tulang rusuk"to me..
so that can i say I love anyone...
thank you...
(what a broken english)
hey i still learn okey..

2 comments:

  1. oh...your english is cool..
    (i at frozen area at tesce extra)
    don;t want to join me??

    ReplyDelete
  2. good good!...better lah than that maattt remmpit( dutch style) beside the highway..haha...

    ReplyDelete